Monday, October 4, 2010

Flowers and Scrapbooking

Finally, I started another album. All of my scrapbooking are in an unfinished state. I do wish I have more time to devote to it.

I like the concept of scrapbooking. This is an opportunity to record  family events and spiritual milestones. Every pages can be an encouragement, a tangible reminder of the goodness of God.



I will try to do one album at a time If possible.

This morning, we did a lot of cleaning in the yard. We cut down our grapevine leaves, ready for next year.
I did not able to do my vegetable garden this year but I am glad that some of my perennials that I planted last year are all in full bloom.These photos were taken a month ago.










 


grapes. We cut all the branches this morning. Last year I made grape jelly but this year, birds are taken over :)


 Our backyard
 

7 comments:

Kai said...

te jean ang ganda ng backyard mo!

Unknown said...

I like the "idea" of scrapbooking as well. Would love to do some of that, but it's time consuming and expensive. Maybe when all my littles are in school... :)
Your gardens look beautiful. :)

Joe Ginty said...

Auntie Jane I love your garden! I wish I have one like that too :)

Kai said...

Te Jean you scrapbook album looks really nice... You make me wanna pick up on my scrapbooking :))

Jane said...

There are cute scrapbook kits in winners. I always grabbed one album everytime I visited that store. I added verses and stories in every pictures. It's fun! but it takes a lot of time to do it. It probably will take years before I finish everything lol.

I really love to fill our backyards with lots of flowers and my vegetable garden with all sort of vegetables. Maybe next year I will give more time to it.

Unknown said...

Oh I didn't realize Winner's had scrapbooking stuff. I will have to look. Usually I am pulled by the baby clothes hehe

Jane said...

yes there are scrapbooking stuff there, it's on the album sections. There are not many but they have different style all the time.