Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Fun

It's Christmas time again! and this time we will be staying home for Christmas :) Two consecutive years we've been away. We went to Australia and Philippines and celebrated christmas and new years with our loved ones which is memorable and precious. It's good to see and spend time with them all!
But this year we are looking forward of spending time with our church family and friends. There is no place like home :)
I haven't decorated that much this year. I want it simple and easy :) We didn't even put up our outdoor lights. Just christmas tree with few gifts underneath and candle centerpieces. We did a little reorganizing in our basement, hubby's office is moved to our family room, so it means that I can't hang all stockings there in our fireplace, so I hang them all in our stairs which I think is not bad at all. Other than that everything are the same. My son gave me beautiful ornaments from his work, so that will add up a festive look.



Our Christmas tree. I go with blue, silver and white this year.









These are all for kids and my daughter add those extra socks down there for our dogs Coco and Jack :) I think we need a longer stairs lol.


Well, reds in our basement :)


and this one is given by a good friend. Aren't they cute?


More of my son's creations :)


So that's all folks :) May our hearts be filled and adorned with God's unconditional Love, the very reason of this season!

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Everything looks beautiful! You do a really nice job of decorating your home. The stockings look very sweet going down the staircase. I love it! Perhaps we will visit you while my hubby is home, which will only be Christmas day and Boxing Day morning, I think.
Love and appreciate you, my friend.
Hugs, Cynthia