Monday, May 7, 2012

Choice is Yours


How do you face another day? Do you look forward to it with joyful anticipation or do you think, oh no! Not another day.
Just as I have a choice as to what I’m going to wear for the day, I have a choice as to what my attitude will be. I can put on the glasses of pessimism or hope.
When we put on the glasses of pessimism, we see fear and despair, distortion, things are littered with “what ifs” and “if onlys.” But with the glasses of hope, we have faith and a pleasant perspective of the future. After all I serve a God of hope, not of despair. What a difference it makes when you put on the glasses of hope.
How can you put on glasses of hope today? What can you do when faced with pessimism?
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)
Choice is really up to you!

No comments: