Saturday, December 29, 2012

Through It All 2013

 Few more days and we will turn our calendar to another year!

The year 2012 brought us so many things to remember. Things happened that caught us unaware, good or bad. I had triumphs in my personal walk with God as well as with my family and church. Our church is experiencing revival and spiritual growth. Although there are struggles, we have seen things happen that perhaps shouldn't have happened and we have no control for any of this. Because without a struggle, there can be no progress. Nevertheless, God has been so good, all things work together for good to those that love Him. Victories outweighs it all for those who trust Him! God is so good!

 Many prayers had been answered and some are still waiting for God's go signal. Last Christmas and New Year, we were able to be with our loved ones in the Philippines, a time to cherished and remembered. A priceless bonding with my precious children! An opportunity for me and hubby to go to Europe for our 20th Anniversary which is memorable and unforgettable. There are more friends added in my life too.

The past years is full of blessings and promises! and I believed there are more to come that are waiting for us. Yes, inspite of ups and downs, God did showed me many beautiful morning sunrises. There are sunset in the sky too, happy and sad days, both brings colour in life and an opportunity to see clearly God's amazing GRACE. I am so excited of what God in stored for us this coming year!


This year my goal is THROUGH IT ALL 2013. Plain and simple. It is a new beginning! 
Whatever this year may bring I pray that I will have more faith, build more trust, to be closer and deeper with my relationship with God, family and people around me. I will keep reminding myself that whatever life brings this year God will carry us through, sustain and supply our needs. A Peacespeaker in times of trouble mind, just as what He is in the past years and always be. I should live each day to the fullest, value each moments, cause life is too short to waste on things that are not useful. I will not keep trying to do things on my own, because it will oftentimes brings frustrations but I will declare and give in into God's will and loving arms to hold me and carry me through and my family to where He wants us to be.

This will also be a year to pick up an old interest, a hobby maybe? a project? :) who knows? God knows :)

So bear with me. This year will be a fruitful year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! May God's abundant blessings, grace and mercy and love will follow us through the years of our lives. God bless!
 

No comments: