Thursday, June 24, 2010

Painting

Today I am still painting Jessica's room. She is really excited for the transformation. There are still more to be done like adding racks on the wall where she can hang her collections. Jessica loves nick nacks and collect things that she loves to hang on the wall, so racks are the solution to make her organize as well as not to deprived her interests.


It's a mess right now and don't know when I'm going to finish it lol.

To give you an idea of her old room here's the pics and also her room to be...


This is her old room







and this is her room to be look like, well not exactly the same but the color combinations are like these :) Green and blue (both light) and a touch of squash yellow.
I think it's gonna be beautiful. 

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That is a great inspiration photo. I don't know what you mean by racks for her collections, can you email me an idea of what you mean? A photo perhaps? She has beautiful furniture and I think we can do something really pretty on her windows. Perhaps we could get something nice at the fabric store and I could make them. Making curtains are the easiest thing in the world to make. I would love to help if you need me. One more question, have you purchased the bedding yet?
Hugs to you and Jessica.

lenpatts said...

Oh so pretty. I can't wait until it's done. Go go Ate Jean.

Unknown said...

Brianna has the same bedding as Jessica's old one. I need to get her something new also lol. I like her new colours :)